Thursday 28 May 2015

Talk To Me: The Cold Kiss



An OMB reader sent in details of  how he was allegedly challenged by his neighbour's daughter who claimed she saw him in her dream giving her a cold kiss. I'd let y'all to hear from the horse's mouth......................

I woke up this morning to do my usual house chores before stepping out. A knock on my door, there goes my neighbour's daughter. She came in with smile on her face. We exchanged greetings and she sat down, in my mind, I was like.... this girl this morning again? WTF! #Sigh. She narrated what her dream was all about explaining that a neighbour kissed her and the kiss was so cold. I bursted into laughter and couldn't help laughing out my ass. She didn't mention who the neighbour's name. She also said she has been guy crush but not really sure if he does have feeling for her.

To cut the long story short, she eventually mentioned the neighbour's name. Damn! It was me. And I was like it just a dream but she insisted something was attached, that she wants the kiss in reality. Lobatan!!! But I don't have an atom of crush or feelings for her at all. She clearly stated that she wants me to fuck her! But I declined. She left stating clearly that I should give her a call after a thorough thinking.

I don't know what to do. She'd be relocating with her parents to their house in Ikotun in few days. Something tells me to be smart and utilize this opportunity, the other says I shouldn't. What should I do?

No comments: